Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bonne Poisson d'Avril!

Or, in other words,


On April 1, when we are celebrating April Fool's Day by playing various pranks on each other, in France and Belgium, people are running around pinning paper fish on each other's backs and yelling "Poisson d'Avril!" or "Fish April!".  The folks in Italy have their version of this as well!  Above, I have included one of the vintage postcards from my personal collection, which celebrates this fun holiday!

And, today being Tuesday, of course once again I am participating in the "Wait A Minute Mr. Postman" Postcard Party on Butterfly in the Attic!  Once again, I would like to thank Dear Friend of The Tearoom Colleen for hosting this fun networking event.  If you sell postcards or artwork using postcards, won't you please consider joining us?  Again, Colleen is featuring some of my work from my blog post of last week. (Thank you for that, as well, Dear Colleen!)

So, in honor of April Fools and the silliness that ensues today, I am including three of silliest and most fanciful digital collage sheets:




Wishing you a fun and festive April 1st,
however you celebrate it!

Spring is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!