Tuesday, April 29, 2014

In the Gloaming...

Gloaming...isn't it a funny word?  It is a rather archaic word meaning "dusk" or "twilight".  I am reminded of words like this when visiting at Butterfly in the Attic today, where our friend Colleen is hosting her weekly Postcard Linky Party!  Today, she is showing some night scenes in vintage linen postcards, for sale in her Etsy shop.  They are so beautiful.  You might take a peek!

I'd like to thank Colleen, as she has very kindly named my "Victorienne in The Rose Garden" Digital Collage Sheet as her featured ephemera at the party!


These are the sheets I picked to link to for today's party!
They are all made in the colors of twilight,
dusk or as it used to be called
"The Gloaming"!




Won't you join us at the party today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!