Wednesday, April 2, 2014

For My Mommy

(Click to see image larger.)

This is a photo of my Dear Mommy Cupcake, surrounded with flowers!  This was always one of my  mother's favorite times of the year because she loved all kinds of flowers!  And all of the flowers I have used in my collage today were some of her favorites.  She lives in Heaven now and I'm sure she is surrounded by flowers there.

(This collage is my submission for the challenge on The Three Muses today.  The prompt this week asked us to surround a vintage black-and-white image with color.  As soon as I read it, I knew what I would do for my collage!)


11 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful piece and a wonderful tribute to your Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Mummy Cupcake would be quite proud of her daughter's work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you've created. A lovely tribute to your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an incredibly awesome homage to your mother. she will see it very proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tribute to your beautiful Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and lovely. Mother our mutual theme :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a wonderful tribute to your sweet Mother, and a keeper for the family album too I should think. Take a bow, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous tribute to your mother, Betty, a lovely scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully made and a fantastic tribute to your mother.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful collage and lovely tribute to your beautiful mother. Violet is fabulous nostalgic colour of the flowers and matches so well memorising.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much to everyone who visited and left such nice comments!

    Wishing you all a beautiful day!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!