Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Most Happy Easter...



Dearest Friends of The Tearoom,
Just look what our Dear Victorienne has discovered for Easter:  a nest of peeping, fluffy little chicks, in a nest made of pussy-willows and lavender!!

Here at The Tearoom, we would like to wish all of Our Dear Friends, old and new, a Most Happy and Beautiful Easter!!

With biggest hugs from Betty, Mr. V and Victorienne

P.S.  Please don't forget to come visit with my friend Colleen at Butterfly in the Attic for her fun Networking Saturday Linky Party!  You can add one link for each of your Etsy shops, your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any of your other social media contacts and discover new shops and sellers too!

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I should have known Victorienne would have pussy willows and chicks. (and beautiful purple flowers) They remind me how much I want to live out in the country so I can have all those wonderful creatures. (Not that pussy willows are creatures, but you can make very cute little mice with them.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Betty!
    I hope you have a Joyous one
    He Is Risen!

    Blessings
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious Victorienne! I so adore her sweet face and this is a gorgeous Easter greeting you've created here! Even though Easter has come and gone now, I hope it was a most lovely day for you and your family too Betty!

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!