Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Welcome Back to The Tearoom!

Dearest Friends of The Tearoom,
It has been such a long time since we visited here over a cup of tea here in the Tearoom! Today, I bring you back to show you how we have decorated with the new bunting sets I have created in Velvet Revived, here in our Imaginary Tearoom of the Aether!

Today is a good day for celebrating, as it is the day of the Tuesday Linky Party at Butterfly in the Attic!  Each Tuesday, she hosts a great party focusing on vintage postcards or artwork made from postcards in some way!  It's become one of my favorite days of the week!  Dear Colleen has once again featured one of my sheets (Thank you so much!) and it is just through pure coincidence that it happens to be one of the sheets I have drawn on for inspiration for my new line of buntings as well!  My French Tea Party Digital Collage Sheet is the one she has most kindly featured today:

Since this collage sheet, the matching Printable Invitation, my Alice in Wonderland Collage Sheet and matching Mad Tea Party Printable Invitation were some of my favorite projects to work on (and some of my most popular sellers), I decided to make Printable Buntings to match!  Here, they are, hung over one of the couches in The Tearoom!

The Mad Tea Party Bunting

Click here to see it in Velvet Revived

The Tea in Paris Bunting

Click here to see it in Velvet Revived

I hope you will enjoy a cup of tea with us today
(perhaps a cup of intensely floral Jardin de Pierre by Pierre Hermé
to encourage spring to finally visit those of us still surrounded
by mountains of snow?)


And won't you please be so kind as

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!