Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

Good Day to you, Dearest Friends of The Tearoom!
Even though it is still cold and the mountains of snow outside our windows are nearly high enough to be Peeping Toms (!), the sun is shining today and it is warm and cheery here.  Spring comes to us slowly here, but in our hearts, we are already surrounded by spring green and blooming flowers!

And, because it is once again Tuesday, I am once again participating in the Linky Party at Butterfly in the Attic (Colleen has once again featured my Pastel Easter collage sheet from Velvet Revived!  Thank you, once again, Dear Colleen!).  In the spirit of springtime, I have been working on this lilac alphabet sheet and have finally finished it and listed it in Velvet Revived:

And, because there is no place we would rather spend our springtime than Paris, I am featuring my French Tea Party Collage Sheet and Paris Tea Party Printable Invitation in the Linky Party as well!



Wishing you all a lovely Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!