Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday, Once Again...

Hello Dear Friends,
Today, in spite of the clouds and the gloom, the sun is trying so hard to visit us here in The Land of The Tearoom!  Bit by bit, the mountains of snow are melting and underneath, we can already see green grass!  We couldn't be more excited to see it!

And, today being Tuesday, of course once again I am participating in the "Wait A Minute Mr. Postman" Postcard Party on Butterfly in the Attic!  Once again, I would like to thank our host Colleen, for hosting this fun networking event.  If you sell postcards or artwork using postcards, won't you please consider joining us?  And once again, thanks go out to Colleen for featuring some of my artwork from my blog post of last week!

On her blog post this week, she shows us some vintage postcards showing some very cute little children!  So, how could I resist?  Of course, the first sheet I'm featuring in the Linky Party today is one of Victorienne, Our Own Dear Paperdoll Daughter!

The next sheet I will feature will be my newest:

The last sheet I will show at the Linky Party today will be one of the first I made when I opened Velvet Revived, just about two years ago:
(because we still need all the spring we can get!)

All sheets, as always, are available in Velvet Revived on Etsy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sheets full of signs of spring!

    May spring arrive boldly and soon in your parts of the world,
    cheers,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!