Sunday, May 12, 2013

Climbing the Staircase...

Dearest Friends,
The challenge on Collage Obsession today had to do with stairways.  Since I'm in the middle of ever-more projects, I do so hope it will be OK if I re-cycle an image I made last summer for one of the Mad Tea Parties at A Fanciful Twist.


Actually,
the inspiration for this silly collage
 came from a dream I had where 
I was driving a tiny car 
like one in which you would ride at the carnival, 
UP THE STAIRS 
of some house I was in!!

Oh, the dreams...
You have no idea of how crazy my dreams are!!

So, if you'd like the see the rest of 
the Mad Tea Party this image came from,
please click
here .

9 comments:

  1. I simply love it!Different and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crazy dream. Your dreams are very creative. Very nice driving up the stairs.

    Earl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and fun collage! Thanks so much for participating in Collage Obsession this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so surreal. Needs a fair bit of driving skill to get to the top. I love the way collage can bring a smile and stay in the memory. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such fun! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very dreamlike. They both look so cool driving upstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Betty,

    Your dreams cames here SOooooooo good over....in your wonderful talented collage,realy good!!!

    I like these colors and the atmosphere is totally amazing;-)))*

    Wish to you wonderful weekend,

    Hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  8. It reminds me a mountain drive climbing... ! frightening LOL

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!