Thursday, May 9, 2013

Old Items Find New Friends....

Dearest Friends of The Tearoom,
I just have to tell you I am so excited today!  One of my vintage items that I sell in Mirabella Morello on Etsy has been featured on a very cool blog, The Junk Drunk!  They have done a feature today on decorating a white-washed porch in vintage items and they have included the dear little German Transferware pitcher and bowl that I found stashed way, way back on the very top shelf of the kitchen cupboard in our house.  That means it belonged to my Great Aunt Edith!!  I had to do a bit of detective work on this set and I write about that in the listing!!

So, won't you please go visit Erika and Cathy at The Junk Drunk?  Their blog is fascinating and features sections on Food, Drink, Travel, Leisure and Antiques!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!