Monday, October 12, 2009

Ooooooh....Spookily!


Dearest Friends,
The Month of Spookiness is upon us and in honor of it all, The Gossamer Tearoom will be decorated in all of its spidery-web finery! First, don't forget about the bound-to-be fun blog event at A Fanciful Twist this coming Saturday! Vanessa throws just the best blog parties!


And next, I am so very happy to announce that my very dear friend LuLu of Coastal Sisters and I will be having a joint blog event on Halloween Day! We will both be posting some especially fun and spooky goings-on at each of our respective blogs! Keep checking back for even more details!



(By the way, if you haven't seen it, the first image above is from one of my favorite movies ever, Jean Cocteau's "Beauty and the Beast". Please find your way to watch this sometime in the Halloween season. It is gorgeous and creepy at the same time and one of my favorites!)

4 comments:

  1. That movie sounds fabulous!
    See you at Vanessa's fete :D I'll stop by yours on Hallowe'en for certain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have some wonderful events coming up this month and I'll be sure to stop back for a visit!

    I don't believe I've seen this movie so I will definitely search it out, thanks!
    Hugs♥ Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the party round, Great pictures Happy Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Betty darling, I will start this comment by telling you how much I have missed you these past few weeks. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and prayers. I am one lucky girl to have you as a friend; you truly are the gem in my teacup.
    I too consider blogging an escape from my troubles. I dedicate an hour a day to this passion and I regard that as a holiday from my busy life. God bless your parents. I wish the best for them, a healthy and happy reminder of life; I will keep them in my prayers. I am now off to stroll around your blog to read all about your Paris holiday and to see what all that I have missed.

    I truly missed you luv
    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!