Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Gossamer Tearoom Film Festival
Film One


Dearest Friends,
As promised a few days ago, I'm beginning the Halloween festivities with the first ever Gossamer Tearoom Film Festival! Each day, I will show a short or video, each of which is "creepy, kooky, mysterious or spooky" (I will send a prize to the first person to comment and tell me where that line is from!)

I begin the festival with a short from a group called "Bats and Swallows" with "Noir comme l'ange" (Black As An Angel).

Please dim the lights. The first film is about to begin.




(All videos from YouTube.)

4 comments:

  1. Spooky film for sure!! Betty! I just popped over from my blog to tell you that you have won my giveaway!!! WooHoo!!! Contact me hun so we can shore up the details! slommler@gmail.com
    Thanks and congrats!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooo, I love this....it's very spooky!

    I see you won something my dear...I am off to see what it is!! YAY for you!!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Adams Family :D

    that film was very strange. haunting. i liked it. gave me an idea for something, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Mlle. Mermaiden,
    I love them too! You are the first to tell me the line was from The Addams Family! You win a prize! Please e-mail me your mailing address so I can send you your little giftie!
    gossamertearoom@gmail.com

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!