Saturday, December 17, 2022

Christmas at Le Musée Trouvé - 2022

 Hello Dear Friends!

I hope your holiday planning is coming along well and you are having a nice time!  It's that time again for the Christmas exhibit at Le Musée Trouvé!

(As always, click on the images in order to see them larger.  Lots of details to see in these pictures!)

Starting to set up the exhibit (and starting with the beautiful folded
paper star that was sent to me by my friend Liz in her holiday card a
couple of years ago)...

After a bit more work, everything is in place!














Wishing all Friends of The Gossamer Tearoom
a Bright and Beautiful Holiday Season!

xo,

B

Please don't forget:
Apparently, folks are still having problems leaving comments for my
posts (Thanks, Blogger😡)
But, it looks like some folks are able to leave Anonymous comments
and I do post those and respond to them!
Thank you for your patience with the continued mess that is Blogger.)





4 comments:

  1. You have outdone yourself this year! The attention to detail is amazing! Thank you as always for sharing your magic tiny place I so look forard to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much! I do appreciate your comment so much!
      xo,
      B

      Delete
  2. The museum is absolutely lovely this time of year! I LOVE everything, especially the printed up quotes. Gorgeous lighting and artwork on the walls. I love the kitty with the red bowtie, and I've always loved the toile wallpaper. Magnifique! Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, My Dear Laura and thank you for visiting in the museum this Christmas! The little quotes are from a sticker set I have from the designer Tim Holtz and then I mount them on tiny pieces of card stock. I think they are kind of random and fun!
      xo,
      B

      Delete

I am so very happy to read your comments!