Saturday, October 5, 2019

Drawlloween Week One

Hello, Dear Friends!
It's the time of year once again for that fun all-month-long activity, Drawlloween!  Each year, the artist Mab Graves develops a list of drawing prompts, one for each day, for the whole month.  It's so much fun and honestly, I'm always quite sad to see it end.  But, there's no time for sadness now!  It's early in the month, and following is my first week of drawings!!

Here are Mab's great prompts for this year!

I decided to make things even more interesting by
doing as many drawings as possible based on the topic
"The Haunted Toy Shop".

Still warming up, I drew this Mermaid Witch!

Vampire

Catacombs

Bat

Candelabra

Huntress

You can always learn more about my drawings by checking out my posts about them on my Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/gossamertearoom/

Thank you so much for taking a look here today!  Keep watch for next week when I show you more of my drawings for Drawlloween!




4 comments:

  1. What beautiful drawings, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Merisi! I hope you have been well! It was been too long, hasn't it? Thank you so much for checking in on my drawings for Drawlloween! I don't do as much with my blog as I used to, but I've just followed you on Twitter and Instagram. Hope to catch up with you soon.

      Betty

      Delete
  2. Le dessin des catacombes me fait beaucoup rire ! en plus, c'est à 15 mn à pied de chez moi, donc c'est un peu une vue spéciale de mon quartier ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis tellement content que vous ayez apprécié ce dessin, ma amie! Tant mieux pour savoir à quel point c'est proche de vous!

      Delete

I am so very happy to read your comments!