Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A New Toy...

Today, I have a fun new online toy to play with!

Colleen of Butterfly in the Attic is amazing at finding new networking opportunities!  This week, she introduced me to Amazine, where you "clip" pictures and articles, magazine-style, to make your own online magazine!

I'm actually a recovering magazine junkie, so I'm having a lot of fun with this!


I found a cool photo I took a couple of years ago to use as the wallpaper and I've added a link in the sidebar, so please take a moment to check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear Betty!
    Looks so nice and pretty:)

    Have a happy Summer!
    Hugs from here ....:)))
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Betty for sharing. I really haven't used Amazine like I should so you've inspired me to invest a little more time in mine :)

    It is great how sharing an idea with someone can help build it bigger and bigger. I love networking!

    Have a absolutely beautiful day
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Violetta,
    What a pleasure it is to see you here! I have missed you! I hope your summer is a nice one so far!

    Dear Colleen,
    Thank you again for introducing me to Amazine (yours is looking nicer and nicer!) and for your visit here!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at your Amazine. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!