Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little Reminder...


Dearest Friends,
Please don't forget that Saturday is the day! The day of the Magical Mademoiselle Vanessa's Marvelous Mad Tea Party at her magnificent home in the Aether, A Fanciful Twist! Monsieur Le Chat Cheshire wanted to drop in and remind you himself!

(He also wants you to know that he is wearing one of the extra-fun party hats from the always-wonderful modiste Marsha of Tumble Fish Studio at Deviant Scrap!)

We cannot wait to see you next at the party!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait! I always Love this quiet quaint * sweet visit with you here:)
    xxx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word..can I join this fabulous constant tea party on this blog?? I would be in heaven. See you Saturday, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!