Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ooooh...What Is This Little Shop Next To The Tearoom?


And so you have just finished your tea and sweets once again at The Tearoom and something catches your eye...

"Down a narrow cobblestone street, in a beloved, ever-ancient, ever-modern city, there are all those sweet little shops that you have to visit everytime you are here. There’s a small bookshop, a tearoom and a tiny shop containing very sweet vintage items. That’s my shop, Mirabella Morello and I am just now parting the lace curtains on the door, letting you know I am open. Welcome!

(I hope you left room in your suitcase. There is much to fall in love with here...)"

Coming (Very) Soon...An Irresistible New Next Door Neighbor for The Gossamer Tearoom shop on Etsy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!