Saturday, September 27, 2014

Another Sign of Fall...

Hello to you, Dearest Friends!
Even though we are so very lucky to be having a lovely Indian Summer weekend here in The Land of The Tearoom, we have already had some very cold nights and so, already have quite a few brightly-colored leaves on the trees.  Here is a collage sheet I made and posted up in Velvet Revived this week.  I hope you like it and I hope it reminds you of all of your favorite things about fall!


And, just as a reminder, if you haven't yet signed up for my friend Bill's class "I Don't Want to Grow Up" on his Purple Moose Heart Art site, it is not too late!  (Also, sending a big "Thank You" to him for mentioning me as one of his online friends who enjoy not growing up and giving a link to my last Mad Party Tea post!!!)  In fact, you can still sign up for his last class "Heal Your Heart With Dollar Store Art", which I can tell you, was so much fun!  I find Bill's classes so good for stretching my creativity and I'm so grateful to have him as a friend!


Please check back tomorrow, when I will be posting my submission for one of the collage challenges!  I haven't had the time to participate in them for a while, due to a big secret project I have been working on the last few weeks involving our Dear Little Sweetheart, Victorienne!  In the meanwhile, she will be happy to appear in my collage tomorrow as well!  Whew!  What a busy little girl she is!

Until tomorrow, Dear Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't expect to find all of this here! Thanks so much!!! I'm thinking Victorienne would be a fantastic person to add to a kawaii painting we are doing in Week 2. She's dressed perfectly here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bill,
    You are so very welcome! What a good idea to include Victorienne in my painting next week! Can't wait to find out more about this project!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!