Sunday, September 21, 2014

A New Friend of The Tearoom...

Dearest Friends,
If you have read my blog, followed me on Twitter or Pinterest or looked at any of my Etsy shops, you know I am just crazy about Paris!  So, you can just imagine how excited I was to make the online acquaintance of Krystal, Editor-in-Chief of Romantic Paris Magazine!  If you haven't seen it yet, won't you take a moment to take a peek?   So much great information if you are planning a trip to Paris soon or are just armchair traveller for now!  And the photos!  So lovely!  If this doesn't make you dream of visiting Paris, nothing will!  And if you subscribe now, she is running a great buy-one-get-one-for-a-friend promotion and you can check that out here!


Please check back soon as I will be announcing a giveaway here at The Tearoom, in collaboration with Romantic Paris Magazine!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you I saw the magazine and love it! Anyone who loves Paris couldn't help but to love it. (Of course, some of us have never been there, so we have to get our fix with all the beautiful photos.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are enjoying it, Bill!! It's gorgeous, isn't it?

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!