Sunday, November 24, 2013

More Collage Sheets for Your Holiday Crafts

Dear Friends of The Tearoom,
I've been having fun creating several new digital collage sheets for my shop Velvet Revived on Etsy.

Just in case you have some Thanksgiving projects to work on this week, it's not too late to get some fun images to use here in this sheet:

 some sweet turkey images and even a cornucopia too!

And, here are my two newest Christmas collage sheets!

is made up of eighteen digital ornaments I made
from my collection of vintage French postcards and
a new technique I finally accomplished which
resembles vintage mercury glass ornaments!

And finally, something I had a lot of fun creating,
This is an original collage I designed using
the iconic original Mad Tea Party scene
from Alice in Wonderland!
Here, they are in full madness for the holidays,
having a Christmas tea and acting out,
per usual.  And, as usual,
Alice is less than amused.
I think this could make the cutest Christmas
cards ever!

Thank you for taking a peek at what goes
on in Velvet Revived and keep checking back here
in The Tearoom,
as I am about to reveal a major project I have
been working on recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!