Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tonight...



...there is a light on in The Gossamer Tearoom Shop once again. Lina has returned from her holiday. The light from the full moon in Transylvania has turned her skin the color of a candle-flame. She has so many pictures to share with us. She has decided to give us a peek into her photo album at the Halloween Blog Party on the 22nd! In the meanwhile, I have so many new things to show you at The Tearoom Shop! If you have not yet taken a peek, Tomorrow, I will be showing all of the new silk brooches and pendants I have made for Halloween.

I bid you all a Sweet Good-Night...

(Lina's swim-wear from that famous couturier Marsha of Tumble Fish Studio)

2 comments:

  1. Lina truly is looking stylish!!!!

    Happy Friday my Friend!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensuelle et mystérieuse, très jolie création, Betty ! bisous

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!