Sunday, October 30, 2016

Drawing and Inspiration (Part 4)

Hello to you, Dear Friends of The Tearoom!


Thank you so much for following each week of the progress of my drawings for Mab Graves' Drawlloween Club Challenge!  I can hardly believe that the month is very nearly done!  But as usual, I have lots of other projects to work on, so I'm ready to move on, but pretty proud of myself that I got through the whole month!!

I hope no one will be disappointed if I postpone my final wrap-up until tomorrow and then it will include all of last week as well as my final drawing for tomorrow.

As a bit of teaser, here is a detail from the prompt "Alien" that I did!

I hope to see you here tomorrow for my final post of drawings for The Month of Drawlloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!