Sunday, September 25, 2016

More Tea Treats from The World of the Digital...

Dear Friends of The Tearoom,
I love tea and tea treats in every form!  So, I've been having fun making even more treats to go along with my digital tea sets!  Of course, my favorite kind of tea treats are from the beautiful patisseries of Paris, so my newest digital collage sheet for my Etsy shop Velvet Revived includes several flavors of macarons, a millefeuille with cream and strawberries, a religieuse, an éclair and fresh fruit tarts, all perfect to use with any of the tea set sheets I also sell there.


And is it any surprise that my Little Victorienne shares my love of patisserie?  Here she is trying to decide which treat to have with her tea,  in a beautiful tea salon in Paris!


(Keep checking back here, as the collage I've made above happens to be the starting point for the very next project I'm working on for Velvet Revived...!)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. I'm sure you know my favorite treats are from the patisseries of Paris, too. Victorienne looks so "sweet" among all those Parisienne (sp?) goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Bill! Your comments on my last blog post are definitely inspiring me in my next projects!! Little Victorienne is happy to know you like the picture of her! This little Parisienne is very happy to know that you enjoy Parisian patisserie! ;-) As always, your comments are most welcome here, Bill!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much, Maria-Thérèse! I'm so happy to see you here!! Yes, of course I was inspired by our Paris trip and our wish to get back there again someday! And wouldn't it be lovely to get to meet you for fika there (and is it still fika if we have it someplace else??). Just me dreaming for now...

      Hugs to you,
      Betty

      Delete
  4. Oh Friend Betty....Love this! Victorienne is such a little sweetie! Hopping over to your shop now to take a peek! Love to you and V! LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!