Saturday, April 4, 2015

An Easter Treat...

Wishing all Dear Friends of The Tearoom a Most Happy Easter!

These nice rabbits told me they would like to share their special Easter cake with you!  How nice of them!

It's been such a long time since I have posted here!  Our laptop had been experiencing some issues, which were resolved only last week.  So, I have a lot of catching up to do on many projects, not the least of which is my book project on Victorienne and a new collage sheet project!

Won't you please keep checking back as I post about all the new and fun goings-on in The Tearoom?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of rabbits who ate cake before! Wait a minute. Maybe they did in Alice in Wonderland. Or was there only one rabbit? Oh my. My week old chest cold must have moved into my brain. Anyway, they are such wonderfully nice rabbits to share! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!