Sunday, February 15, 2015

Steampunk Blossoms

Hello Dear Friends!
Today's collage is for the challenge at Take A Word, where the prompt this week was "Steampunk".  I decided to make a bouquet of steampunk blossoms!  I'm a bit obsessed with all things springtime right now, so, since we are weeks and weeks away from seeing anything bloom here in The Land of The Tearoom, I have created some blooms myself!


Now it's back to my book project!  We're snowed in again for the I-don't-know-how-many-times-now and so I've just been working on creative projects to chase away the potential bouts of cabin fever!

(Images used in my collage today from Cemerony on Etsy, Tumble Fish Studios and itKuPiLLi on Mischief Circus, my own personal collection and the ink bottle was from Google.)

18 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea, steampunk blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the steampunk flowers, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A unique take on the theme, Hope you can have some real flowers very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea Betty and you've done it wonderfully well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique and wonderful idea...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a bloomin' punk tree! Very clever idea, Betty. I, too, am longing for Spring....instead I awoke this morning to a new "frosting" of snow coming down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I'm loving all the original uses for steampunk ephemera this week - who'da thought of steampunk flowers! Love where your mind went on this one, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grand idea!!! Works perfectly with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This steampunk bouquet is silvery & splendid!
    Very clever & well done dear Betty!
    I wish you a precocious spring & a multitude of flowers very soon.
    (Here, it's beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your steampunk flowers! What a brilliant way to fill the void this winter has created in us for beautiful growing things. It's been weeks since I've participated in any of the digital challenges. I'm working on re-organizing my artroom/bedroom so I can get back to creating physical paintings. I think I have a hoarding problem! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is actually a brilliant idea. It'd be nice to have a decoration similar to steampunk flowers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear Betty,
    Jumping by to say hello and very thankyou for your always kind comments!
    Very soon I am back to Holland and want to p,ace my new adventure post....
    Hugs,
    v.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Très très joli ! beaucoup de finesse et de travail, bravo !

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!