Sunday, October 19, 2014

All the Rage...

Good Evening, Dear Friends of The Tearoom!
It is our prediction that gentlemen of good taste will be sporting hats in the shapes of large cakes and bombé molds this season, worn along with dinner jackets in festive colors and designs, in the manner shown here by that famous photographer, Monsieur Fromage!

(click to see image larger)

This is my collage for the Take A Word Collage Challenge.  The prompt this week was "Masculine".

Images from ItKuPiLLi Imagenarium and Tumble Fish Studios (Mischief Circus) and my own collection.

9 comments:

  1. Now that one fashionable tea party! Fabulous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look so wise men :) Wonderful collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I love your sense of humour!
    I really would like to meat them all!
    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a good time to me this is hilarious and very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love their new headgear. Fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Betty, your hirsute gentleman take the cake ( pun intended) !! This is great fun, and very clever. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gentlemen obviously know how to make a fashion statement. I do hope they ate the cakes and bombe first, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!