Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What's New...

Dear Friends,
It has been a busy summer for us and we are still trying to get some more summertime in before it is over!

One of my Etsy customers in Velvet Revived asked me last week if I had sold her some printable tea bag envelopes.  I had not, but, after giving her a small hint about where she could see where she had bought them, I did some research and decided to design some to match my two most popular printable invitations!  All you would need to do is print, cut and paste the envelopes, remove your favorite tea bags from their packaging (I would do this at this very last minute to prevent the loss of flavor), attach the new tags and presto!  I'm grateful my customer brought this to my attention!

So, here is the Printable Tea Bag Envelopes and Tags set to match The Mad Tea Party Invitations!



(Also, both of these items match the Alice in Wonderland Tea Set Collage Sheet, as well as The Mad Tea Party Printable Bunting!

And, for those craving Tea in Paris, here is the Printable Tea Bag Envelope and Tag Set...


...which also match the Tea in Paris Printable Invitation!



My next project?  I'm waiting to see the reaction to my two new items and then I might make a Tea Bag Envelope Set for the Floral Tea Party Invitation as well!


Oh...
and then there is The Book Project...
that I haven't shared with you yet...
but I will soon...!

2 comments:

  1. These look like so much fun! Who could I invite over for a Paris tea party? I'll have to ponder that one. People already think I'm strange. Of course, what's wrong with that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that, Bill! I hope you will have a Paris Tea Party soon and write and tell me all about it!!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!