Sunday, August 17, 2014

Heal Your Heart Art - Class Four

Hello To You Again, Dear Friends of The Tearoom,
This week, I was a bit sad to be working on the final project in my friend Bill's online class Heal Your Heart With Dollar Store Art at his Purple Moose Heart Art site.  Where did the time go?  I was having so much fun creating projects for this class that I am quite sad it is done!  (And just because I'm done, doesn't mean the class is no more!  You can go to Bill's site and sign up for the class anytime!)

In this last class, Bill talks about some of his favorite art friends and their websites and blogs and then asked us to create our own art friend, from a toilet paper roll and googly eyes from the Dollar Store!  We don't currently have any pets, but we do now.  From the paper roll, eyes, scraps of paper and a bit of fluff I use for stuffing in some of my art projects, I created a puppy!  Mr. V calls him "Mr. Woofums, The Wonder Pup"!


Yesterday, I took him outside so he could have a peek
at the flower garden!



I think he liked it!









Next, Mr. V took him out in the yard to let him run around!






I hope our friend Bill has another class soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop smiling! Does Victor think we're nuts? Your art friend is too cute! I love his adventure outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, Tee-Hee! Mr. V loves to see the fun you are inspiring!! I'm so glad that you like Mr. Woofums! I had fun making him and had lots of fun in your class! I can't wait for the next one!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!