Monday, July 7, 2014

I Love Summertime (Part 2)...

Oh Yes, Dear Friends of The Tearoom,
I do so love Summertime!  Sitting out on the porch, watering the flowers, tending to the hummingbird feeders, walking through the grass barefoot, drinking iced tea and limeade, not to mention all the foods that we love in the summer!  But, as it turns out, I am not the only one who loves this time of year!  My Doll Family takes after their Mummy and they enjoy a day out in the fresh air and sunshine as much as I do!

Here are some pictures I took of Dear Thursday, enjoying the pansy garden!






Thursday and I would like to wish you a lovely
summer week ahead and remind you to come back
and visit us here at The Tearoom on Saturday
for the Mad Tea Party!

We can't wait!


1 comment:

  1. What delightful garden outing, thank you for sharing the beauty!

    Wishing you many splendid summer days,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!