Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Still Wishing for Summer...

Oh Dear.  It's another rainy day here in The Land of Tearoom!!  Of course the rain is making everything a lovely shade of what Mr. V and I call "Hurt Your Eyes Green"!  Having grown up in the West, this shade of green simply did not exist in our world until we moved to the East!  But what I do miss the most about the West is the sunshine!  Over 350 days of it a year!  We could do with some sunshine here!

So, as we wait (sometimes not so patiently) for some lovely things to occur in our lives, we do what we can here in The Tearoom as well!

First, I have planted so many lovely pansies on the porch!  I'll take pictures of them soon!  We do so love having friends come to tea on the porch in the summertime!


Next, I have re-arranged my Pinterest boards around so that my Summer board and the one I created called "In A Dreamlike World" are closer to the top!

Click here to take a wander through my
Pinterest boards!

Next, we still eagerly await the announcement of our Dear Friend Vanessa's Mad Tea Party on her blog A Fanciful Twist!!  Oh!  It's so hard to wait for this one, but I'm turning all of that impatience into creativity and already have part of my blog post started!!!!  I can't wait to show you what I have planned for the festivities this year!!

And, finally, last, but by no means least, we find ourselves at Tuesday once again and if you have spent much time here, you know that means we are participating in Our Friend Colleen's Postcard Party at her blog Butterfly in the Attic!!  Sending a big "Thank You" to Colleen for being so nice and featuring my new Floral Bottlecaps Digital Collage Sheet in the party today!  In the spirit of encouraging summertime to finally come to this part of the world, I'm linking two of my collage sheets which include images of summer!  And because she brings us sunshine even on the rainiest of days, they both are sheets of images of Our Own Dear Paperdoll Daughter, Victorienne!



Keep watching for even more about Victorienne 
in some of my up-coming projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!