Monday, February 17, 2014

Is it Summertime Yet?

Update:  I'm participating in the Linky Party at Butterfly in the Attic and I see that Colleen has had the same ideas about distracting ourselves from the snow as I have!

Just as we expect still more snow, here in The Land of The Tearoom, I am dreaming of Spring and Summer...

My newest digital collage sheets from Velvet Revived on Etsy, a printable invitation, perfect for a Secret Garden Party and a matching bunting, in sweet shades of lilac and lavender, spring green and butter yellow!



And to remind myself of warmer days ahead,
I created a new board on Pinterest called
The Garden Parasol (c. 1910), detail
Fredrick Carl Frieseke

And my next project includes tulips -
absolutely armloads of them...!

Can't wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!