Friday, July 12, 2013

What Is Going On In The Tearoom?

Hello Friends and Happy Friday Night to You!

It is a warm summer night (finally) here in The Land of The Tearoom!

It's the perfect time to be planning for that extra-fun event of the summer, The Mad Tea Party at A Fanciful Twist!   Tomorrow is the big day!  I am putting my finishing touches on my post and can't wait for everyone to visit!

Who is this little girl and what is she wearing on her head?!?!?!

In other news from Velvet Revived on Etsy, here is my newest digital collage sheet :

I had so much fun creating these frames and borders from vintage postcards I bought from some of my new team members on Etsy!  Colleen of Postcards In the Attic,  Patricia of The Old Barn Door, and Marilyn of VintageNutsInc all sell great vintage postcards and I love buying my supplies from other Etsy sellers!

Here's an example I made of how these frames can be used.
Mommy looks even sweeter surrounded by pansies!
You know, the English word pansy is derived from the French word pensée, which means "thought".
This is very appropriate because my Dear Mommy Cupcake is in my thoughts each day.

Also, my Christmastime is Here collage sheet is on sale in the Velvet Revived shop and is featured in the Christmas In July treasury from the Forget Me Nots Daily Discovery Team!



My Rose Garden collage sheet is part of the Pacific Postcard's BNS this weekend!





Don't forget to check back tomorrow for The Mad Tea Party here at The Gossamer Tearoom!

1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderfully talented.
    I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!