Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Return of Santa Miranda

Yes, Dear Friends, if you have been taking tea here at The Tearoom for a while, you will recognize the return of someone who made his debut on Christmas Eve last year, Mr. Santa Miranda!  And now, he has heard about some fun things going on in the Etsy shops and so, has decided to make a return visit!

First off all, I was so happy that my Vintage Fruit collage sheet from Velvet Revived was part of such a cool treasury today!
Patricia of the Forget Me Nots Daily Discoveries Team on Etsy has curated the very fun "Channeling Carmen Miranda" treasury, so won't you please stop by and take a look?

Also, the Christmas in July Sale is still on-going on Etsy!  I have items in each of my shops at special prices!

Just listed today in Mirabella Morello, a fun art book, Artists Christmas Cards!  There are so many fun Christmas cards in this book to look at, all of them designed by famous graphic artists!  Charles Addams, the creator of "The Addams Family" said about the book, "Cheerful and amusing, this is one of the best Christmas books around."

I also have a vintage mercury glass ornament and several Norman Rockwell buildings on sale in my Christmas in July section...

...as well as these two lovely vintage dolls, the Sisters Clementine and Evangeline!

In The Gossamer Tearoom, I have put my one Christmas ornament "I've Been Good" on sale!

And, I still have both of my Christmas digital collage sheets on sale at Velvet Revived:



So, please have a glass of iced tea and take a peek at the Christmas in July Sales in my Etsy shops!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty blog! That Christmas card book looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!