Sunday, March 24, 2013

Immediate Gratification...

In my Etsy shop Velvet Revived, I have super exciting news!  I have joined the Prototype Team for Instant Downloads of Digital Files!  Why is this so exciting?  It means that all of my digital collage sheets are now available for instant download!  As soon as your payment is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail from Etsy with the links to the sheets you have purchased, usually within just a few minutes!  So, with Easter only one week away, you still have plenty of time to order my Easter and Springtime sheets to make cards or decorations!


What could be better than finding what will work with your projects just perfectly and having it to use almost as soon as you order it?  Thank you, Etsy, for making this wonderful new service available for sellers to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!