Friday, September 28, 2012

Super Nice People Talking About My Cards...



Just want to say a huge "Thank You" to some lovely people tonight!  

"Ecka and Pecka" tweeted me a few days ago that The Gossamer Tearoom had been mentioned in an interview they had done for their blog with Bev, General Manager of PulpDC, who was a friend of Mr. V's and mine when we lived in Washington.  Earlier this year, Pulp started to sell some of my silk pillow and glitter cards!  Today, they tweeted me again to let me know they had published the interview with Bev on their blog!  

You know, I am still pretty amazed by what Mr. V and I call "The Internets".  People get a chance to know each other who might have never otherwise had a chance to meet.  It really is pretty incredible.  And, now I know of the nice ladies who call themselves Ecka and Pecka (and Meream) too!

Sending love out to all of the nice people I have met through my blog, Twitter and Pinterest.  And thank you and big hugs go out to Bev and the crew at PulpDC!

Wishing you all a wonderful Friday evening!

Halloween news coming soon....new brooches and ornaments and cards...and how could we let the holiday go by without a party here at The Tearoom.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's great to be mentioned in an interview. :-)

    The internet is great, it's a fantastic way of getting to know people who like the same things as you all around the World.

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!