Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Halloween Blog Party 2011!


Hello Again, Dear Friends!
As promised, I'm back tonight to announce that I will happily be participating in the Halloween Blog Party on A Fanciful Twist again this year!!! The date is October 22! I am so very excited and I hope you are too! Simply click on the button on the right for more information and Vanessa's fantastic post announcing the party! Spooky thoughts are already churning in my head!! I hope you will join me and the rest of the participants this year!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be excited when this comes so I can visit all the Blogs! I look forward to this every year!!

    Love!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh...my dear,dear friend:-)*

    HOW enchanted is always your thoughts and ideas...

    Thank you million times for visiting me and for your always kindnest words:-)))*

    My warm wishes and SURE,productive and creative week ahead to you too!

    Hugs,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!