Friday, June 25, 2010

Would You Like a Peek?



Dear Friends,
In my last blog post, we visited with The dAdA Dolls and I am pleased to say that we have been invited to a party where even more of them are in attendance!

I have created a website of the pictures I have taken of my on-going altered book project. It is called The dAdA Doll Party. Please click here to view the pictures and please check back often for additional images as I add them or continue to alter them.

While we are on the topic, who of you would be interested in an online class I am considering teaching called "The Fearless Altered Book"?

I trust I will see you later when our lovely Tea Party Madness will begin! It will begin at midnight EDT (for those friends who live far, far away!)

Until later tonight,

Betty

1 comment:

  1. Let´s Party,my dear,dear Betty!!!-)*

    Hugs and love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!