Monday, June 14, 2010

Please remember . . .


Dearest Friends,
This sweet little creature has something important to tell you:
"Please do not be late!"
He is talking about the divine Mad Hatter's Tea Party that will be held at A Fanciful Twist on Saturday, June 26th! And, of course, The Gossamer Tearoom will be participating! I do so love a blog party!!

If you would like to participate too, please go over to Vanessa's blog and leave a comment telling her you would like to be part of the fun. All the instructions can be found here.

I am planning such a fun party for us all and even some very nice giveaways too! So, please don't forget to leave a comment on that day to be entered to win!

I must run now and keep working on the festivities!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to pop by and see what you have in store!

    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,my dear dear Lady!-)*

    I am not by these lovely party...but I wil say to you many,many,many thank's for you visiting and for you beyound kind words always!!!

    And,oh...I meet here from you one a Very Special blog lady-Vanessa:-)))*Her creative world makes me SO HAPPY!!!

    Always with love and many shunshine hugs for you,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by for a cup of tea :) sorry, I forgot to give you the new link for the dogs http://mfd-iletaitunefoismonchien.blogspot.com
    have a fun creating afternoon (sun about to appear... but... the time I'm saying it, it disappeared ! bisous bisous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuLu,
    Thank you so much for your visit! I will see you the day of the party!

    Violetta,
    Please be sure to come back and visit! Isn't Vanessa just so much fun?!

    Marie-France,
    Thank you so much for the new link to your blog of doggie images. I will change it right now!

    Big hugs to you all,

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!