Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Happy Announcement and a Thank You



Dear Friends,
I am so happy today to announce something very special! I have been accepted to the Inspiration Avenue Etsy Team! Everyone there has been so nice and supportive and I am very happy to be part of the team! Sharon, of Mana Moon Studios, has written the nicest "Meet and Greet" for me, which she has posted on the "Inspiration Avenue" blog today! I am very honored to have been accepted!

(And please don't forget to participate in the Inspiration Avenue Blog Event on August 1st! The information and instructions can be found here. I am having so much fun planning my post for that day!)

I would also like to thank the person who suggested that I apply for membership and that is my dear friend LuLu from Coastal Sisters! LuLu and I met when she bought something from my Etsy site and we just started communicating and actually got to talk on the phone for the first time a few days ago! It was so much fun and she summed it all up by saying that she felt like we had just known each other all our lives! She is a very talented artist who does many things including making beautiful jewelry, very cool blog banners and very glittery faux cupcakes and teacakes! As you can imagine these of special interest at The Gossamer Tearoom! She has even made a very beautiful lavender-colored, glittery teacake for me! Please check out her website, blog and Etsy site so you can see all the gorgeous things she makes!



Thank you to my new Inspiration Avenue friends and thank you to my dear friend LuLu!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy things are working out in such a special magical way for you! You deserve the pureness of you success!
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty, I just can't say enough how happy we are to have you as our newest member!! The Meet and Greet was effortless as your words and work shine so brightly about the beautiful woman you are!! And a very huge thank you to LuLu for introducing you to us - she's remarkable at finding true gems in this world!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really wonderful to have you with us Betty and I couldn't agree more with Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling,
    I am back and have missed you terribly!! I have a post on my blog that explains my lengthy absence but enough of that, I just wanted to stop by personally to thank you for the sweet birthday wish you left Cristina and to let you know that your kindness meant the world to us both. I am now off to read the posts that I have missed and to look around your gorgeous blog.
    Love & Hugs
    Duchess ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!