Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Carnival Soiree


Dear Friends,
Lisa Kettell will be holding her "Carnival Soiree" on her blog "Faerie Enchantment" on March 14th! I am very excited because I just discovered Lisa recently through her Etsy site. She does CDs of wonderful vintage images and a magazine called "Piddlestix". She has also written a book which has just been published called "Altered Art Circus"! And now, she will be holding her first blog event! Here is what she has planned for us!:

-Carnival Tea (obviously, I can't wait for this!)
-Games
-Tokens
-Giveaways consisting of her collage cd: Circus Follies and an altered poker chip kit.
-Free Circus images/ephemera
-Carnival party pictures
-Circus projects
-Stories

It will be so much fun!
I'll definitely be posting more on Lisa soon!

UPDATE:  I have also added Lisa's Carnival Soiree blog to my blog list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!