Friday, July 1, 2016

Mad Tea Party Blog Party Announcement 2016

Hello Dear Friends!
It is the time of year again when we wait for the announcement by our friend Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist of the date for her annual Mad Tea Party on her blog!  And today is the day for the big announcement!  This year, the grand, wonderful, mad event will be occurring on Saturday, July 23rd!


As usual, The Gossamer Tearoom will be participating and if you'd like to as well, visit A Fanciful Twist for more information!

As always, I am very excited for this fun event, so I'm back to work, planning for it!  Keep checking back here for updates!

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe a year has gone by all ready. I need to get busy preparing for my mad tea party, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Bill, it doesn't seem possible, does it? Actually, I have been working on mine for a few weeks now. I used to pull an all-nighter, the night before, getting it ready, but I can't do that anymore and have to be better about planning ahead.

      Can't wait to see what you have planned!

      Betty

      Delete
  2. Wish you a wonderful Mad Tea Party, dear Betty ! have fun ! bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup et merci aussi pour ta visite, ma chère amie!!

      xo,
      Betty

      Delete

I am so very happy to read your comments!