Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Gossamer Tearoom Film Club. . .

Dearest Friends,
I'm not putting quite as much energy into my Halloween festivities this year, but I still wouldn't be happy if I didn't add a bit of the spirit of the spookliest time of the year here at The Tearoom!

So, as we nibble our Spider Cookies from Mars (recipe below), I hope you will enjoy some small, but creepy short videos and films!



Even though I love the original by Bauhaus,  the cover of "Bela Lugosi's Dead" by Nouvelle Vague is quite wonderful, complete with video clips from the wonderfully creepy Dracula movie!


Here is a short clip from The Addams Family, one of my favorite episodes.  Be careful of getting a severe moon-burn!

And here, Herman Munster recites some lovely poetry!


As promised, Chinese Spider Cookies, a yummy & easy Halloween treat!

I hope to see you here again on Saturday, for more festivities!




1 comment:

  1. OMG... ! is that a REAL recipe ? makes me scared :-)) !!! Thank you for the movies ! Wish you, Mr V. and Victorienne a very Happy Halloween !

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!