Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I Don't Want To Grow Up Class - Week Three

Hello Dear Friends,
In week three of his class, my friend Bill at his Purple Moose Heart Art website had challenged us to write a haiku about the kawaii painting we did for last week's class (if you haven't signed up yet, you can sign up anytime here.  The class is always open!).  This is the haiku I wrote:


And this was how it looked when I put it in my painting:


Thank you, Bill, for your tips this week for getting our minds off things we are tired of thinking about!! It is nice to be able to escape from Grown-Up Life and think like a kid again, isn't it?  (Of course, having taken many life lessons from my Mommy Cupcake,  I learned to be a worrier from her! With lots of hard work, however, I have also learned how to walk away from worries, at least for a while!  (Retreating to The World of The Tearoom helps a lot!)

And, Little Victorienne would also like to thank Mr. Bill for putting the painting of her on the home page of his Purple Moose Heart Art site!!  It was very nice of him!


2 comments:

  1. Such a perfect haiku for Victorienne! I love "cloud-sea." Looks like I'm going to need to put this one on our Facebook page! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking great, I love the haiku that you added.

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!