Thursday, April 24, 2014

What's New in The Tearoom...

Outside, the blustery wind huffs and puffs, but inside, we remain cozy, waiting for the rest of spring to arrive...

First of all, I have just finished a new sheet for Velvet Revived, this one an original collage called "Flying Fish":


Also, I have applied the new layout to my Twitter account.  If you haven't seen it, there are lots of new changes.  If you had a background wallpaper, that is now gone from your background of your home page.  However, your avatar is bigger and there is a large area at the top of your page for a new wallpaper panel/logo.  This is my new design, which I have added today:


Wishing all Friends of The Tearoom a
swiftly emerging springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so very happy to read your comments!