Saturday, June 29, 2013

What Is Happening in The Tearoom?

So many fun things are happening in The Tearoom right now!

The Fresh & Delicious 
Vintage Fruit Digital Collage Sheet
is featured in a fun 4th of July BNS
from The Pacific Postcard Team HERE!
Not sure what a BNS is?
Read about them here
(If you scroll to the bottom of the page, Colleen, 
our team captain, gives a great explanation!).


When I created this digital collage sheet of
Beautiful Ladies of Paris, I knew I wasn't finished....


and, as it turns out, I wasn't!
I've also recently finished More Beautiful Ladies of Paris
in lovely shades of pink, green and sepia...


... and also
in gorgeous shades of
blue, purple, periwinkle and indigo
(you know this one is my favorite!)...

And, coming soon from The World of Velvet Revived,
a new collage sheet of Fruit and Flower Frames....!

In more exciting news,
Mr. V's Amazon shop VixMixx is back!
Please go check it out!

And last, but most certainly not least,
don't forget to mark your calendar for July 13th,
the day of The Mad Tea Party on A Fanciful Twist!

Some of our friends are already patiently waiting...



2 comments:

  1. I love the girls in their platter hats! I can't wait for Saturday to arrive so we can drink lots of tea and be totally mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! And I think you will be interested in what you might learn about the one who is the maddest of them all that you might not have known before....!!!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!