Sunday, April 15, 2012

New in Mirabella Morello

Dearest Friends,
Do you love vintage silver? I do! And I love to mix and match pieces on the same table for a gorgeous eclectic effect!! In what seems like the never-ending supply of amazing things to sell in my vintage Etsy shop Mirabella Morello, I am beginning to list some beautiful silverplate pieces. Here are some additional images of the first two offerings:

The image above and the three below are of two lovely berry spoons, "Primrose" from 1915 and "Violet" from 1905.

Not only can these beautiful vintage spoons still be used on the table, they can also be used very creatively in your vintage vignettes. This one is holding my "Catwoman" brooch from The Gossamer Tearoom shop, also on Etsy.





The next three images are of a fork and spoon set for feeding the baby (or for when they get ready to feed themselves)! The set is in a lovely pattern from 1946 called "Queen Bess".





1 comment:

  1. They sure don't make silver like they use to. The folks and spoons would be perfect for an English tea. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!