Monday, January 18, 2010

I Am Very Honored!


Dearest Friends,
I am so very honored to have received my very first blog award! The very divine Duchess of Tea from The Rose Tea Cottage has named me one of the "Honorary Nobles of the Most Excellent Order of the Blog Empire". And to add another sugar cube to the cup, my dear, dear friend LuLu of Coastal Sisters has also been honored the same way! What a very nice surprise!! Please go visit my friend The Duchess in her beautiful world filled with tea, pastries, flowers and all things royal and beautiful!

Thank you so very much to The Duchess of Tea for her continued interest in and appreciation of The Gossamer Tearoom!

Wishing you all a lovely evening!

Betty

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I to have been awarded one of her royal Duchesses awards, I believe now I can pre-fix my name with Lady.
    My dear you must call in at Brympton Towers and take tea with the Duchess and I on one of her visits, dust sheets I'm afraid as we have the winter chore of decorating the mansion but there is always Spring to look forward to.
    yours Lady Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, Congratulations on your beautiful Award from Duchess - I think it is all too well deserved! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Lady Betty,

    The honour is all mine.

    Darling thank you for this sweet post, your words brought tears to my eyes. You my friend are the fairest of all.....charm, class, wisdom and most of all kindness. I am delighted that we have met and I will cherish our friendship for years and years to come.

    Duchess

    ReplyDelete

I am so very happy to read your comments!